Terms and Conditions
All rates offered are subject to 21% service charge and government tax.
- Rates offered are in $US and will be converted in IDR with the prevailing exchangerate. ( New regulation from Indonesian GOV)
- Reservations are to be secured by a valid credit card.
- Offered rates are per room or per package. Two persons per room only.
- Complimentary breakfast and WiFi.
CHECK – IN/ OUT POLICY
- Check In after 14:00 hrs
- Check Out before 12:00 hrs
- Early check-in and late check-out will be on request basis only and due to availability.
- Late check out (until 06:00 pm) will be charged at 50 % of the published rate and confirmation based on availability.
- All times given, are based on local time where the villa is located.
- All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation with a minimum deposit of 50% of the total booking amount.
- To be confirmed, all bookings must be paid in full within 30 days of the Guest’s arrival date.
- Payments are to be made by credit card or bank transfer. Copy of bank transfers should be forwarded to the villa management as proof of payment.
- In case of any payments not made on time, the reservation will be automatically released.
- Should guests wish to extend their stay, the applicable published rate will be charged. Guests should pay directly to the Villa Manager upon checkout
- Incidental charges must be fully settled prior to guest’s departure
- Major credit card such as Visa and Master card are accepted
- In case of cancellation a written notification must be received directly by the Management
- To avoid cancellation fees, the below conditions must be respected:
- 14 days’ notice prior to arrival: no cancellation fee will be charge
- Less than 14 days’ notice: 1 night of the confirmed room rate will be charged
- Less than 7 days’ notice: 50% of the total booking amount will be charged.
NO SHOW POLICY
- In case of no-show and with no cancellation notification received in due time, 100% of the total booking amount will be charged.
- The Villa and Management shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from any circumstances beyond their control. This includes but is not limited to war, riots, insurrection, act of God, natural catastrophe or any illegal acts. Guest are strongly advised to have travel insurance to ensure against any such events.
ID REQUIRED UPON CHECK IN
- All Guests are requested to produce the Government Approved photo identity card and Valid Passport and Visa for Foreign Nationals upon arrival.
We look forward to welcoming you at The Manipura Estate.